Use : There is, There are
We use there is / are to say somenthing exists.
- There is mistake in this exercise.
NOT A mistake in the exercise or It’s a mistake in the exercise.
- There are 109 elemets in the Periodic Table.
NOT 109 elements are in the Periodic Table or They are 109 elements in the Periodic Table.
After we say that something exists with there is / are we can then use it is or they are to give more details.
- There’s a computer in the classroom. It’s very useful.
- There’s a book on the table. It’s not mine.
- There are nine planets in the solar system. They’re easy to see with a telescope.
- There are some instructions avaible for this DVD but They are on the Internet
There is – There are Structure
There is – There are Exercises pdf
There is – There are
Download this beautiful free work sheet for children. Do not forget to share on your social networks.