Structure Past Continuous
|I / He / She / It||was||reading|
|You / We / They||were|
|I / He / She / It||was not||( wasn´t )||reading|
|You / We / They||were not||( weren´t)|
|Was||I / He / She / It||reading?|
|Were||You / We / They|
Use past continuous
- for a continuing unfinished action in the past
- for a continuing unfinished action interrupted by a sudden past action.
- for activities as background description.
- for two continuing events happening at the same time.
- Use while with past continuous for the time the event was happening.
- Use when with past simple for actions.
Past Continuous Worksheets PDF
Beautiful PDF worksheet, very easy to practice the past continuous with your students.
Past Continuous Activities
Beautiful PDF worksheet past continuous, practice the past continuous with your students.